Our Customer Service Policy
Customer service is a top priority at our Company. All customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
1. Staff members are responsible for providing the best customer service possible and are trained to deliver the best experience for each customer.
2. When answering the phone, every employee will identify him or herself. All staff will do their best to assist every customer as best of their ability, so that customers can recognize their service.
3. Staff will assist customers on a first come, first served basis to the extent possible without infringing on the service needs of other customers.
4. In cases where the store's resources are not sufficient to meet customers demand, staff will ask customers to email us at email@example.com or call us at (956)900-1103 at a later time so that we may be better equipped to assist you.
5. A customer with complaints about the service received or about our customer policy can send us an email with Subject Line "Customer Complaint" be referred to the managerial staff on duty at the time.
Our store hours are from Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST and you can email us at Sales@TexasBuildmart.com or call us at (956)900-1103